Student Registration

Student Registration

  • Decision to get enumerated can be taken after receiving a demonstration class and complete satisfaction.
  • You have to submit 40% of first month fee at the time of registration and remaining 60% fees can be paid at the end of the months.

You need to submit the required documents:

  • Xerox of tutor’s registration form along with a photograph.
  • Xerox of tutor’s id proof that carry all the detailed information.

After the assignment given by a tutor to student or vice versa, we are not responsible for any claim if any dispute takes place between them.

Student Registration

Hindi English Both
Male Female None
Agree Terms and conditions